Sunday, December 5, 2010

Luca

Luca Lago

My name’ s Luca. I’m eleven years old. I’m from Cittadella: it’s in the North-East of Italy. I’m a student at Pierobon school.
My favorite teachers are Kuferzin, Pagetta, Strazza and Miotti. My favorite subject is Maths.
Edoardo, Filippo, Giada and Camilla are my friends, they are eleven years old and they are in my class.

I’ve got a dad, a mum, a sister and a very beautiful dog. My dad’s name is Mauro, my mum’s name is Fiorenza, my sister’s name is Sara and my dog’s name is Maggie. At my grandfather’s home I’ve got another dog, his name is Rocky, and two cats, but they haven’t got a name.

My favorite music is the music of Michael Jackson, my favorite colour is green, my favorite number is eight, my favorite food is pizza, my favorite sport is football and my favorite team is INTER.     





By Luca Lago, I LSA

3 comments:

  1. Bravo luca your presentation is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luca beautiful, beautiful pictures of michael jackson

    ReplyDelete

There is/are, some/any

Immagini per l'interrogazione classi prime Ricorda: Domande possibili: What is this? Is there /are there a/an/any... in/on/under...? How...