Sunday, November 6, 2011

Giulia Rossi

Hi!

My name’s Giulia and my surname’s Rossi.
I’m 11 years old, I’m from Italy and I’m Italian.

I’m a student at Pierobon School. The school is big. My favourite teacher’s Mrs. Kuferzin. She’s my English teacher.

My best friend is Stefania. We’re at school together. Stefania is 11 years old.

My favourite singer is JUSTIN BIEBER and my favourite song is MISTELTOE. He’s from Canada, he’s Canadian.


My dad and my mum are Italian. I have 2 sisters: Chiara and Anna. They are Italian. I haven’t got pets.

My favourite sport and my hobby is Gymnastics.

My favourite foods are pizza and chips.
My favourite ice-cream flavour is cookies.



Bye from Giulia, 1 LSB

1 comment:

  1. prof.is a very beatiful what she does for us....Giulia is my friend she's very nice....bye Marianna Micolucci

    ReplyDelete

There is/are, some/any

Immagini per l'interrogazione classi prime Ricorda: Domande possibili: What is this? Is there /are there a/an/any... in/on/under...? How...