Saturday, November 5, 2011

Marianna Micolucci

Hi!


My name's Marianna and my family name's Micolucci.  I'm 11 years old.
I'm Venezuelan but I live in Italy, in Cittadella: it is a small city of arts.
I have got brown hair and brown eyes.
I attend Luigi Pierobon Lower Secondary School in class 1^LSA.               
My mum's Venezuelan. Her name's Teresa but her nickname is Rosalinda and she is fifty-five years old. My dad's Venezuelan, too. His name's Albino and he is fifty-three years old. I have a brother, his name's Carlo and he is twenty-six years old. He has got a girlfriend, her name's Francesca and she is twenty-two years old .                                                           
My best friend's Chiara, she is 11 years old and she's Italian.

My passion is football!
My favourite team's Milan and my favourite footballer's Zlatan Ibrahimovic .  

I love dancing and listening to music ... My favourites singers are Wiz Khalifa and Tinie Tempah.  My favourite song's Black and Yellow.                                             


My favourite band's Black eyed peas . My favourite film's Fast and Furios 5 , I like action or horror movies .

My favourite subject is English.


My favourite colour's ligth blue and my favourite animals are cats: I have got two cats, their names are Stellina and Ketty.



I LOVE MY LIFE...   
         
BYE BYE, Marianna                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is/are, some/any

Immagini per l'interrogazione classi prime Ricorda: Domande possibili: What is this? Is there /are there a/an/any... in/on/under...? How...