Friday, December 31, 2021

Shopping

 

At a clothes shop – classi prime o seconde - pair work 


Esempi di dialoghi:

 

Dialogue 1

·      Excuse me

·        Yes?

·        Do you have this jumper in black?

·        Yes, just a moment. What size do you need?

·        Extra small, please.

·        Here you are.

·        Where are the changing rooms?

·        They're over there. Behind you.

·        How much is this?

·        It's £29.

·        Can I pay by credit card?

·        Yes, you can. Of course. Would you like a bag for that?

·        Yes, please.

 

Dialogue 2

·        Hello, Can I help you?

·        Hello, yes please. I’m looking for a T-shirt.

·        What colour do you prefer?

·        I like blue or red.

·      And what size do you need?        

·      I usually use a large / medium / small size.

·        OK. In your size we have these three models.

·        Oh, they are very beautiful!

·        Do you want to try them on?

·        Yes, please. Where are the fitting rooms?

·        They are at the end of the corridor / They are just over there.

·        Ok, thanks.

(A few minutes later…)

·        Do they suit you?

·        Yes, I choose this one. How much is it?

·        It is 20 euros. Would you like to buy anything else?

·        No, thank you / Yes, I also need a ….

·        Ok, come with me, please. 

          Do you want to pay by credit card?

·        No, thank you, I pay cash. Here it is.

·        Thank you. Here’s your change.

·        Thank you. Good bye.

·        Good bye.

 

Dialogue 3

·        Can I see that skirt, please? … Do you have it in black? I am looking for a skirt for a party.

·        No, sorry. We only have it in white and grey. I suggest a grey one.

·        Thank you. OK then. Can I try the grey skirt on?

·        Sure! What size do you usually take?

·       I usually wear a medium size.

·        Here you are. The fitting room is on your left over there. …. So how is it?

·        Mmm. It’s too short for me. Do you have it a bit longer?

·        Let me check... Well, here it is.

·        Now it's really beautiful and comfy. I like it.

·        Yes, it suits you. And its colour matches the colour of your hair.

·        How much is it?

·        It's on sale now. We sell it at 50 per cent discount and it's only 15 euros.

·        Really? I'll take it. And I also need some shoes. But not too expensive, please. I have a size 36 and I prefer heels.

·        OK. I'll get them for you. … So how do they fit?

·        Oh, the shoes are too tight. Can I have a bigger size? … Yes, these are cute and stylish.

·        They look really nice on you, especially with your new skirt.

·        I want to buy them. Please, pack the shoes.

·        OK. Do you want to pay by card or cash?

·        I want to pay by card. Here it is.

·        OK. Please put a signature on your receipt. Thank you for shopping at our store.

 

Dialogue 4

·        Good afternoon. Can I help you?

·        Good afternoon. Yes, please. I’m looking for an elegant dress for a party.

·        What colour would you like?

·        I don’t know. What colours have you got?

·        We have got all colours. What do you think of blue? I think it matches your eyes and your blonde hair!

·        OK. Have you got it in a medium size?

·       Yes, here you are.

·        Can I try it on?

·        Of course. The changing room is there.  ….    Does it fit?

·        Well, it is a little small. Have you got a bigger one?

·        Only in red. Would you like to try it on?

·        Yes, thank you.   … It fits perfectly.

·        Yes, and it suits you well.

·        How much is it?

·        It’s 55 Euro.

·        I take it. Can I pay by card or in cash only?

·        You can pay cash and by card, too.

·        Here is my card.

·        Thank you. Please sign here.  Good bye. Thanks for shopping here.

·        Thank you, good bye.


Per allenamento:














No comments:

Post a Comment

There is/are, some/any

Immagini per l'interrogazione classi prime Ricorda: Domande possibili: What is this? Is there /are there a/an/any... in/on/under...? How...